Tuesday, April 24, 2001

Umph..took ya long enough. :)

Well…it’s day two of the OD Vanishment. At least it is day two to me. *shrugs* I didn’t bother writing yesterday, but I an only go for but so long without typing SOMETHING out.
I’m still exercising… I planned on going out last night to get a jump rope, but as I got caught in a bit of a spring shower with no umbrella and a silk dress on, I figured it was in my best (simply BEST) interest to just take my tail home. However, after working out this morning with Debbie Austin (she’s cool.. a LITTLE too damn perky, but cool) I realized that in order to jump rope I am going to need a much much much much much much much much much better sports bra. The one(s) I have now I just NOT up to the job. Walking and biking and lifting weights, sure.. they keep everything nicely in place. But Jumping??? Oh HELLLLL nawh. I don’t think I have really jumped rope in years…I might just have to wear a regular bra while I jump rope… some REAL support. The elastic & fabric combo is NOT working out.
Also, I might get some Tae-bo tapes. Debbie did a bit of that this morning and WHOOO!! Talk about a workout. And I like the fact that the steps seem pretty easy to get into. Hm. Also, I want to get some weights. I have seen over the past few days that I LIKE staying in… it gives me more time to work out, and I am more comfortable there. So… if I buy a set of weights, and get a good cardio tape, I will be set. *wiggles with joy* Next, comes the hard part. I have decided that I am going to exercise for a month before I start dieting. *rolls eyes grandly* I am going to start keeping a food record again too.. I need to see where my consumption is going. Ugh. It’s odd… I don’t mind the getting up an hour early to exercise.. in fact I am starting to enjoy it.. but the thought of having to shift a round my eating habits.. *sighs* that is a whole nother bottle of wax. Personally if I could just go without eating that would be simplest…. But I KNOW that won’t work. Um um um… I need something remarkably simple. That is the thing with most diets… you have to think and calculate and estimate every time you sit down to eat. Eating starts to lose *thinks* any enjoyment that you could get from it because you get so busy measuring and calculating and fretting about how much you are taking in. *sighs* Oddly enough the exercise isn’t much of a chore.. I like it. I like being hyper aware of my body… *shimmys in her seat* Yeah babbbbbyyyyy….. I can feel myself moooove differently, sit differently.. *shakes head* it’s reallllly interesting. How your body can just slowly… deteriorate and you never notice it until much later. Ughaa.
WHOA! I just got a shot of major inspiration. A chicky on this BBS that I’m a member of just posted some before & after pics after she lost 75 pounds…oh my god. Hm…she was on Weight Watchers. Hm. The difference is scarily dramatic. *shakes head* The only thing I’m worried about is losing all of my boobies. I LIKE my boobies (and my bootie too) and dammit! I wanna keep them… at least some of them.

I was ‘talking’ to a friend today about how confused I feel sometimes…like there is something missing from my life, but I can’t quite put my finger on it. I mean, I am in a wonderful state right now, good job, great man, wonderful home, healthy, mostly happy with myself and working on it…not stressed, spiritually peaceful… it’s all so .. right, but I just don’t feel like it is all right for ME. I am just confused. *shrugs* vaguely unsettled. I don’t know. It’s an odd state to be in…but a good one too.

Ugh. Well. The network is dead, and I have nothing to do. Which means that I can’t work… nor can I play. *sighs* And I’m cold.

Blah. OD is probably STILL is not back up anyway… well.. until tomorrow

WHOO HOOO!! Bite MY tongue won’t cha!?!

Stay Jazzed

No comments: