Thursday, November 9, 2000

Getting Nosy

Okay, I’m gonna go crazy. It’s only 12:20pm, I have finished all of my work for the day (for the WEEK) and no-one is writing on OD. Bored bored bored….also I see no good surveys. I was going to steal another one from Sex in the City but…not feeling girly enough to do it. I am however, feeling totally in LOVE with………my hair. It is so soft and silky and shiny and twisty that I just can’t keep my hands out of it. My hair has never stayed THIS gorgeous for so long. The only problem is that I really need to wash it, and I’m not sure if it will stay as lovely after I put this nasty nasty hard water in my hair. *sighs* Ah well, the things we go through for beauty. I think I may have found my ‘scent’. I have been looking for a perfume that will fit me, but as I don’t really like the whole ‘perfumy’ smell that they have, I thought I was screwed. Then, I went to Garden Botanika, and found out that they can make perfumes from oils that they have, CUSTOM designed. And it only cost’s 20 bucks for a big old bottle of perfume that you can get lotion, shower gel, and a whole host of other stuff to go with it. I have already figured out what my high and low notes will be, and I got some lotion and shower gel made up with that smell. I like it, but I need to find a suitable middle note and then I am going to go hog wild. I even have a name for it…Desert Rose. : ) yes… like the sting song. Hmm… that was a fun hour or so wasted hunting down information about perfume. Come to find out I was mistaken. I have my middle/heart and my base note, I don’t have a top note. Hmm… this is going to be interesting.
Hm. In other news, I am quite upset with Mr. Chef. Maybe it’s a man thing, but he has called me not once since my mommy has been here. *sucks teeth* and yes, I did call him…but he never seems to be home *raised eyebrow* No… I shan’t get curious…it’s just odd thas all. Back to the world of smell.

Do any of you folx have a fragrance that you would feel naked without?


Stay Jazzed.

No comments: