Friday, November 3, 2000

Brief Note in Time

Funny, I am no longer all torn up about having an abortion, and lately I have been able to look at babies and young children as just that…someone else’s kids. The time has truly flown, because I would be due in two days. If I was actually still pregnant I’m sure it wouldn’t feel the same, and god knows I most likely wouldn’t be here.
I’m here though, and so far I am liking it. I have been drifting on the web lately (boredom) and reading pregnancy journals and all that sort of stuff, and I just realized today how close it would have been. I honestly believe that I will be a simply wonderful mother, and I think I will have loads of children.
For some odd reason, I think that I will be one of those women who enjoy their pregnancy to the fullest…but I want to be simply and unabashedly joyful when I find out the next time. Anyhow, my mommy is flying in tonight. I can’t wait until she gets here…we are going to have loads of fun.
Stay Jazzed

No comments: