Wednesday, November 8, 2000

Wednesday Monday Blahs

Hello, Beautiful People!! I’ve been off in the land of Mommy-ness for a while now…didn’t really feel like I had any time off of work as I haven’t had a single lay-in-bed-all-day day…and of course not a single snuggle-session with Chef. *sighs* Anyhow…. I am enjoying having her here, although I have been spending way way wayyyyy too much danngone money.

Anywho… I’m back at work, checking up on all of my email & favorites…I swear, when I leave for Christmas break it is going to take me a WEEK just to catch up on everyone. 51. That’s how many people lives I poke into on a daily basis (or on a how often they write basis), but either way.. I feel like I know so many people…that I DON’T know. It always makes me smile to read one favorite, and see a note left by another favorite, who has a note from another. Sometimes I find new people through my other favorites, sometimes I randomly hop to them, and other times I see a bit of writing on the main page that just drags me into their diary. So, after missing 5 days, I had plenty to read.

And what’s up with this election stuff? Talk about MADNESS….It looks like Gore will win according to popular vote, but that damn Electoral College in Florida is still out. *rolls eyes* Madness I tell you…
Ugh. I’m blabbing.

Stay Jazzed.

No comments: