Wednesday, November 29, 2000

Naughty Naughty

Another Stolen Survey…. It’s called dirrrrty secrets.

1. Have you ever shaved off ALL your pubic hair? Surgery doesn't count.
Yes, I have.
2. Have you ever had a sexual encounter with a relative?
Yup. He was a ‘kissin’ cousin, and I didn’t know his was my cousin until later
3. Have you ever been partly undressed by a partner in a movie theater or other public place?
Yeah….in a park, and in a car in fromt of a movie theater
4. Have you ever dyed your pubic hair? What color? Why?
No…I usually don’t have much.
5. Have you ever received anal intercourse (men and women can answer this, please)? Did you like it or hate it? What was bad or what was good?
One and a half times. The first time was simply loveeelly…the ½ a time not so…which is why it was only a half time.
6. Ladies, do you have intercourse during your period? Is it better or worse at that time?
Yes/better. Mucccchhh stronger orgasms, and I can go longer cuz I don’t get dehydrated if ya know what I mean.
7. If you're married, have you had sexual intercourse with someone other than your spouse since you were married? Oral sex? Manual stimulation? A French kiss? A kiss on the cheek or neck? Which of these constitutes "cheating" in your book?
Not married...and…all of them except the kiss on the cheek or neck. That can be cheating or not depending on intentions.
8. Spit or swallow?
swallow. If it’s in my mouth already, that seems so much neater.
9. Do you receive pleasure from having your nipples licked, sucked or bitten? Can you reach orgasm from that alone?
I like them licked, sucked and bitten, and yes… but we/I have only managed to pull that off once.
10. Have you ever used sex toys (vibrators, dildos, cock rings, etc.) with a partner? How about by yourself?
With a partner: yes. With myself: yes.


Hmm.. that wasn’t toooooo dirty. Well within OD’s rules I would say. Hmm… on to something I stole from Viper.

No comments: