Wednesday, November 29, 2000

Viper's Stolen Survey

Lunch time Survey stolen from Viper.

#1. What is the most expensive thing you have broken?
A bathroom sink. I broke it right off of the wall. Don’t know how much it cost, but that would have to be the most expensive thing
#2.What is your dream job? No matter how realistic or not, what would you like to be doing right now?
A journalistic photographer for National Geographic. I love how they travel all over the world and take some of the FLYEST pictures I have ever seen.
#3. Who would you like to be reincarnated as?
Reincarnated as? Hmmm…..Myself, just skinnier and richer.
#4. Most embarrassing tape/CD in your collection.
Don’t have any… I let them all get stolen.
#5. Cartoon character you can identify with the most.
None really…. There aren’t that many cartoony girls.
#6. Celebrity you can't stand!
Dr. Laura Slessenger
#7. OD'er you would most like to meet.
Hmmmmm……that’s a toughy. Most likely AOIM…better known as Kelly. She is such a happy friendly hard-ass : )
#8. The teen idol when you were a teen.
Ummm..no clue. I have never kept up with that kinda stuff.
#9. What is your favorite Viper entry?
Oh goodness…. I am going to have to go back over his WHOLE diary now. *laughs* Okay…. It would have to be the ‘I’m Dying!!!!! coffee’ I had to seriously stifle some loud giggles as I read that one.

No comments: