Wednesday, November 8, 2000

I'm BORED...okay?

Shamelessly stolen from Sex in the City

VITAL STATISTICS

Open Diary Screen Name: Jazzybelle
How did you come up with this name?: Ummm…a mixture of OutKast and feeling sexually free.
Starsign: The hard-headed capricorn
How Many Brothers/Sisters Do You Have?: None. At least by blood. I have a younger brother and sister that I ‘adopted’ and I have a half-sister (my father’s daughter)
Marital Status: Single.
Did Your Parents Name You After Anybody?: No…though my middle name came from a song.
Natural Hair Color: dark brown with really redd highlights
Eye Color: dark brown
FAVORITES
Food: ummm….Smartfood Cheese popcorn
Non-Alcoholic Beverage: Fresca Citrus Soda
Book Of All Time: The Tokiado Road by Lucia St. Clair Robson (long name ain’t it?)
Song: Everything must change (Oleta Adams) vs. Everything Happens for a Reason (Zhane)
Male Singer: D’angelo
Female Singer: Janet! Janet! Janet!
Store: Where shall I begin?? Ummmm Pier 1, Value City (yes I’m a cheapie)
CD You Own: Only one?! Ummm….Bitter by Meshell N’degechello
Place To Visit: Egypt (one day…)
Family Member: my MUMMY!
Musical Artist(s): hmm…as of right now the Jazzyfatnastees.
Fragrance: My custom smell: Desert Rose
Color: Blue and Silver
Article of Clothing: My saris
Memory: Don’t have one…life have given me so much.
TV Show(s): *blushes* ummm lately? WWF… *sighs*
Line From A Song: Everything must channnnnggggggeeeee
Animal: Purr-Meow…Cats of course!!
Sport: For simple drool appeal? Football… all them big burly men running and jumping*sighs & rolls eyes in delight*
Friend: hmm…have to be Nee-Nee
Movie: The Fifth Element
RANDOM QUESTIONS
You Have Any Power In The World For A Day- What Would It Be?: Read minds/sense emotions
Name Five Words To Describe Yourself: Intuitive-Sensual-Calm-Intelligent-Blunt
HAVE YOU EVER....
Cheated On A Test?: *giggles* Yup
Been To A Foreign Country?: Does Canada count??
Been In Love: I think so….
Been To A Wedding: Nope.
Been skinny-dipping?: Yup… my first time this summer
Given Away Something You Really Loved To Make Somebody Happy: Nope.
Been In Trouble With The Law?: *grins* I’ve never been caught and that is the story I’m sticking to.
Hurt Someone Intentionally?: Yes. I'm evil

No comments: