Wednesday, November 22, 2000

helppppp me.........

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I have just discovered the madness that is e-bay. Yeah.. I had heard of it before….and even heard of a few people that got hooked on it…but I had no clue as to it’s overwhelming….ADDICTION. I have only been on it for a few minutes (15..20….has it been an hour already?) and I can feel the pull of the auction. Being bored at work iss verrah dangerous. I ended up here because I want to do a lot more photography, but I don’t have the lens that I want (a telephoto and a long zoom and a wide angle.. yes I want it ALL). SO I started by hunting down some reviews of different lens and getting a general idea of prices. From there, I was off to e-bay to find what is out there…and OH MY!! So much so much…. I’m scared. I also need to find a tripod.. and oh mercy I wonder if they auction off film… *wanders back into e-bay muttering to herself*

No comments: