Wednesday, November 1, 2000

Rehashing Politics

I went to get my nails done on Monday, while I was feeling about as uncute as is possible, and I got about three or four compliments, along with a whole host of appreciative looks. Mind you, I was fully dressed, (long pants, tunic length long sleeved loose sweater) and my hair was certainly doing its own thing. Then, later that night, Chef told me that I was simply beautiful. *sighs* I gave him the classic, ‘oh thanks for telling me such a lovely thing even though it is only marginally true’ look, but managed to say thank you. As I was walking home last night, I thought about why I can’t really accept that fact that I am…beautiful.

So, I decided to just off-the-cuff, describe myself as I feel that others most likely see me. This is what I came up with: Short, fat, with enchanting eyes and a sexy smile, bodacious boobs, lovely legs and an abundant ass, short reddish brown hair, with a stroll that would put some models to shame. That sounds like a pretty hot and tempting package to me, without even including the LOVELY personality and high intelligence and independent spirit. *sighs* I refuse to repeat the whole issue again. I won’t. But it’s interesting. It’s sad when you get tired of rehashing the same damn issue with yourself. *sighs*

*sighs* Election Day is coming up. I have read more stories and entries and news articles about who to vote for and who not to vote for than I really have wanted to. To me, all politicians are liars. You have to be, in order to please even a small portion of the people who you want to vote for you. And once you get elected, you conveniently forget about most of the lies you told. So, I tend to vote for the person who tells me the lies that I want to hear, and afterwards, just hope that they don’t screw me over too badly.

Blagh. Quite depressed now. Will go and eat more candy. No I won’t. will go and drink some nice tea. *sighs*

Stay Jazzed.

No comments: