Wednesday, November 29, 2000

Singing Survey

The point of this survey (that I stole) is to answer each question with a lyric - it looked challenging so I thought I'd give it a go.

1~ Who are you?
I’m a bitch, I’m a lover, I’m a child, I’m a mother, I’m a sinner, I’m a saint, I do not feel ashamed, I’m your hell, and your dream, and nothing in between and I wouldn’t want it any other way (Meredith Brooks ‘Bitch’)
2~What do you look like?
‘cuz she’s a brick….HOOOOOOOUUUUZZZZZZEEEEE… she mighty mighty, letting it all hang out. (Parlamint Funkadelic ?? )
3~What's your secret?
I try to say goodbye and I choke, I try to walk away but I stumble. Although I try to hide it, it’s clear. My world crumbles when you are not here. (Macy Gray, “I Try”)
4~What do you want to be?
Iiiiiiiiiii…wanna be RICH! (who is this by??)
5~What can you do?
I can see clearly now, the rain is gone. (????)
6~What can't you do?
I’d do anything, but I won’t do that (Meatloaf ???)
7~What is love?
Love Is. ( Vanessa Williams & Brian McKnight “Love is” )
8~What is friendship?
Keep smiling, keep striving, knowing you can always count on me, for sure, that’s what friends are for ( Dionne Warwick ‘Friends’ )
9~Are you strong?
Gotta be, gotta be bad, gotta be bold, gotta be wiser. Gotta be tough, gotta be strong, gotta be harder ( Des’ree ‘Gotta Be’)
10~What are you afraid of?
When the dog bites, when the bee stings, when I’m feeling saddddddd…… ( The Sound of Music ‘Favorite Things’)
11~What would you tell the one who loves you?
Loving you, is easy ‘cuz you’re beautiful, and making love with you, is alll I want to do (Minnie Ripperton “Loving You’)
12~What do you want to do?
I wanna live forever, I wanna learn how to fly… HIGH! ( Theme song to ‘Fame’)
13~What do you want to say?
They say I’m hopeless….as a penny with a hole in it. ( Dionne Farris ‘Hopeless’)
14~Where do you want to be?
This, is the place where I belong, right here in your arms, without you something is wrong ( Shai )
15~Who do you love?
Whatta man, whatta man, whatta man, whatta mighty good man, yes he is ya’ll…. ( Salt & Peppa with En Vouge ‘Whatta Man’)
16~How do you feel?
I feel love love love love crazzzzzzyyyyyy love (Brian McKnight ‘Crazy Love’)

hmmmmmm…that was kinda fun… I sorta wish there were more questions though. I might add some later..


Stay Jazzed.

No comments: