Wednesday, November 1, 2000

Death (the short blurry version)

Ugh. I want to be surrounded by intelligence & inspiration, not doom & gloom. *sighs* Mood swings! Hello… I really really hate these things. And I don’t wanna be moody when my momma gets here, that would just ruin the whole week. Anyhow…this line from a song keeps looping through my head ‘ What if God was one of us??’. I don’t know who sings it, but it is going to drive me batttyyyyy.

Hm. Something else I have been thinking about for a while. There is so much advice on how to live longer…but so little advice on how to live better. I mean we are ALLL going to die right? No matter what we do in this life, we are going to die. That is really all there is to it. So instead of trying to drag out a life that is not as full of joy & pleasure as possible, maybe people should focus on making the time they have better. People get sick and ask the doctor “Am I going to die?” and the doctor lies and says “Of course not.” TELL THE TRUTH! OF course you are going to die, we all die…the important part is to fill the life you have with life.

*sighs* I am making no sense here… I feel like my head is going in eight different directions at once, and all of them are screaming sleep! sleep! sleep! yeech.


Stay jazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz*wakes up*ed

No comments: