Sunday, February 6, 2005

so much, yet so little

So....I'm not sure what made me do it - maybe the fact that I've had some story ideas pop into my head, but I went through and gathered all of my ideas into one document.
I've got 19 different story ideas floating around - some of them are halfway done - and some others are just very rough plot concepts. I'm not sure how to start -  but I am seriously considering trying to write them out in long hand. I've always said that writing in longhand was too muchwork - esp. since I'd have to retype them -but at least then I'll always be able to carry a story along - all I'd need is a pen.


*sigh* I'm so fearful of my own greatness it's aggravating. I mean - okay - not that all of what I've written is good - but some of it is quite good, and I just - back away from finishing it.


I'm a woman of plans, and I've learned that I tend to use my plans to give myself permission to procrastinate. But - how can I just - leap?


*sigh*


scaredycat,scaredycat.

No comments: