Monday, February 21, 2005

Whhoooosssssshhh

Okay. Going to Memphis tomorrow (I wonder what the weathers going to be like?) have to pick out an outfit (black slacks, blackjacket & hot pink shirt, I'm thinking - if everything fits right) buy a little portfolio thingy to hold all of my extracopies of my resume and a notebook and all the other random stuff I need  - need to wash my hair and tighten the hairline up - can't forget to take out my tongue ring and put the placeholder in - it would be nice if I had a chance to buy some new earrings.....


I feel like I'm flying - just the rate of speed that everything is going at. If everything goes well, I might be out of here by the 28th - maybe the 21st. I'd like to be here for our Aniversary though - if I get hired, how are we going to split the furniture? I won't need much  - C is going to stay here until the lease is out unless we can get them to pay it off (need to read copy of lease and see what the early exit penalties are) but I'dlike for them to pay to move the heavy stuff down - maybe I'll go light (stuff in the car only) and when he comes we'll bring all the heavy stuff?


I'm sooo excited - almost over the whole guilty feet thing - *grin* I'm doing this for me! for us!


Though I was crying last night, trying to figure out how we can start a family without stability - how I'll ever be able to be a mom & go back to school - I've got a well woman exam Thursday to check the IUD, I'm almost positive I had a miscarriage over Christmas because the next cycle I could feel it damn near hanging out - I should feel sad if it was, but I'm relived, I figure the little one knew it wasn't time yet - though I had a dream last night of a positive pregnancy test (not yet goddess, not yet)


I said that my minimum would be 75K - maybe Ishould shoot for more? What if they don't even give me an offer? I can't imagine any way that I could screw this up at this point....I saw at least one of my references, and fuck, I'd hire me in a heartbeat, so I hope they feel the same way...I need to check and see if the other references were contacted.


I'm tired, so very very tired - had to spend ALLLLL day saturday with C's damn family - giggled a little and didn't get too upset (though I hit a horrid low blood sugar patch that nearly had me in tears) because if all goes well, it will have to be really big events that will bring us back there.


Played with a lovely little 5 month old half of the night - I'm so sick of them telling me I need pratice - I damn near RAISED 4 kids before I was 14, trust me, I don't need any bloody pratice in loving a baby - played with the older kids too - have I mentioned how much I hate how they interact with the kids in that house? It's bloody depressing.


I can't wait to shock the shit out of them by whipping out the boob. Hah.


Played YuGiOh on Saturday - so hooked on that damn game it's sad, sad, sad.  Played for like 6 hours while I washedclothes.


Ah yes - must put clothes away tonight - maybe I'll do my hair on the way there - I want to go through my books and figure out which ones I can sell to HalfPrice Books and clean up my shelves just a little bit - the room is overtaken by books.


---------------------------------------------- ah work interupptions - now I've lost my flow. my steelo - and it's only 2pm.


Almost 4pm now, I'm about to leave.. I took tomorrow off for 'personal business' and hopefully, I'll have enough time to do my running around. I think I'll go to Tarjay - they should have everything I need. Then go home, wash hair, try on clothes, breathe. :)


eeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: