Thursday, February 10, 2005

Interview!

My first interview (telephone) with a new company is in about - 5 minutes....if they call me on time. I'm nervous - cold hands and twitchy feet. I'm still at work, as we don't have a landline at home and I want to be clearly heard and be able to clearly hear -and I wish one of my big mouth coworkers would leave and go HOME already. But - I should be able to keep it quiet - at least until he leaves. *twitchtwitch* I've made notes about the company, have thought up answers to the usual hardass questions, and have prepared a list of questions for them.
The job is in Memphis - doesn't pay quite as much as I would like, and I think it might be a little more technical than I would want - but hell, have to start somewhere right? I've got another recruiter lined up for me to work in Texas....


oh! phone rang!

No comments: