Thursday, February 3, 2005

Well. (edited)

Talked to my boss yesterday - didn't mention the fact that I'm looking for another job, even after he told me (in so many many words) that my chances of getting an OUS position has dropped into the negative percentage - not because of ME (as everyone seems to agree that I should go) but because the project didn't allocate any OUS positions to our team. *sigh* Stupid, utterly un-understandable, but hey - that's how things are going.


So -any even VAGUE hint of guilt has gone *poof!* and I'm on the job hunt trail.


 




 


In other news.  ummm..... yes, I live a dull dull life. I need to get my car fixed, but don't want to because it's going to be expensive and I really can't afford it (depressing, yes.)


 




 


Edit: I've got horrid coworkers - when I told one about my car, he says 'Hope it's not the flywheel - same symptoms as a starter, but costs in the thousands'. THOUSANDS? Holy shite. But, I broke down and called the tow truck. Shit. I can just see it now - having to dump all of my tax refund (thank you hubby, for making so much less than me and thereby insuring a semi decent refund) into this car. *le sigh*  If I do, I might as well just break down and put my bonus on brakes.


I wonder what the powerball looks like this week?


 




 


Okay. nothing more to say. Back to work I go. I need to follow up with some -stuff.


 

No comments: