Friday, February 25, 2005

calm....

Well- let's see.
I've gotten the paperwork, and I've filled out most of it. I'm going to take the drug test tomorrow, send the rest of the paperwork back, and I figure (hopefully) that I should hear back from them by Tuesday, say?
I've got my letter of resignation on my desk, waiting for my boss to finally come back to work. I'm still debating whether I should wait to get the final approval back from IP before I give them the letter - and I think that I will. *sigh* Dangit! That means that I'm going to have to push it back to the 15th, which really ain't that bad, as it means I'll definitely get that last paycheck - it's just a matter of how many days I'll have for breathing room.
For the same reason, I haven't given my lease termination notice yet - I want to be sure that one bridge is built before I even pull the match out of the pack.
Though - enough people know at work that if something does happen, it's going to be rather - interesting scrambling for something else. Tsk. Shoulda kept my mouth shut.


Bleh. trying to waste time till I can go home. Wanna go home NOW. Gotta run errands & stuff.  *sigh*

No comments: