Thursday, March 15, 2007

Twice as Nice....

Should I call it two Fridays? Or two Saturdays? I think it's two Saturdays, as today would be Friday (the last day I have to work) and then tomorrow would be Saturday, and Saturday would be Saturday too.

Urm, yeah. I'm taking tomorrow off.

So! What's been going on in my world? Well - I'll share some pictures.

1) I finally - after about *thinks* oh, 7 years? have my natural colored hair back. No blond. No red. No black. Just a dark, dark, dark, shimmery brown.

It don't look half bad on me either. In bright, bright, BRIGHT direct light, it's a dark purple color - the henna is slowly starting to make a difference. This summer is going to be innnnnteresting.

2) I did my first DITL where I was actually taking PICTURES all day. It was very boring. I think tomorrow is another one, which should be EVER so much more fun. In the process though, I did take a couple of pictures (finafreakingly) of my car.

Ya, I know, I still suck, as it's not all THAT good of a picture, but . *lol* I'll take a better one (on a sunnier day!) later. Maybe.

Urm. I think that's all the relevant pictures I have.

I'm taking tomorrow off because I have to finish digging a ditch. And planning out a garden - because sweet Jesu, Spring has CERTAINLY sprung in Memphis, Tn!! The trees have exploded with green & white & purple and pale pink, and the bugs are back in full force (must get more repellant), and I'm seriously considering taking down the plastic on the windows. It's SPRING!!!

This winter seemed to drag on for far too long - and then, all of a sudden like a huge alarm clock went off - everything WOKE UP. *happy dance* Including me.

And! And! I've decided that Daylight Savings Time is about the second best thing to sliced bread, as now I get home and I still have ABOUT an hour and a half to two WHOLE hours of daylight - proper daylight mind you, not that dusky stuff - to do meddling in the garden. *twirls* I'm pleased as punch over that, I can tell you now.

Urm. If Hubby would stop absconding with the camera, I would take some pictures of our poor neglected property. We're supposed to be going to the Home Despot tomorrow as well, to pledge even MORE money to them (the bastids), but - we need it. Just - all of it. *sigh*

So! Much fun! Expect to here me doing MUCH talking about all of the wonderful, wonderful growing (and dying) things in my garden.

How the heck are ya'll doing?

No comments: