Thursday, March 29, 2007

12:59

 

I took the cup out tonight - just a few minutes ago in fact. It's CD26.

I'm slightly scared to go to sleep - worried that I'll wake up in a pool of blood. At least, I have the waterproof (and thus blood proof, I would assume) mattress pad on the bed - so at the worst, I'll just have some sheets to wash.

I'm starting to cramp a little - I wonder if that's my ute's sigh/sign of joy at finally being free of the bloody cup.

I THINK the OPK was a little darker than it's been tonight - something else to remember - always take pictures, no matter how light the test line might be.

Seriously, I might need to get C his own camera, cuz I mean, SHEESH. The man downright bogards mine.

I'm happy. It might still be possible - this month. Oh, squee! Seriously. I'm Squeeworthy, over here.

G'night

1:05

No comments: