Thursday, March 1, 2007

1:46

I saw a tiny spot of bright RED blood on the paper tonight...and I just smiled and ignored it. I was in the midst of my VERY first shroom trip ever, and if my cycle was to end now, it was to be.

As I continued (tripping through life like I always am and just not aware of) I could feel things - shift. Drop. Loosen. I could feel things ooze, and I smiled - some of it was the delightful lookingforwardness of the sex to come, and part of it was the glad welcomingness of the cycle to come.

it's all good, in every way.

I don't have to spend money on ginger I don't need.

I don't have to waste a test that I always know would show me what I already know.

I get to have fabulous loose no worries about will this warp my baby sex.

And - I get to do it all with the man that I love ever so much - my heart, my one.

Damn.

:)

1:49

No comments: