Friday, March 2, 2007

10:14

FF gave me a coverline today - saying I O'd like 3 or 4 days ago.

WTF?

Just when I had gotten comfy in my anovulatory state, BAM! Ovulation. It lies, I'm almost certain.

But dammit, now I'm not going to take the ginger. Shit. It's a waiting process, it is. Unless his boys & girls are REALLLLLY sturdy, aint' nothing get caught.

Sheesh.

I just want to BLEED, dammit, kay, thanks?

 


 

In other news, I've been thinking about the gut-deep terror that I've been feeling about finally becoming a mother. I think - I think it's the pure fear of the unknown that's getting to me. I can't practice this, I can't run through scenarios - it's just a huge pit of possibilities, and I'm about to jump in without looking feet-first, and good lord & lady, but that shit is SCARY. TYVM!

But. I can learn - I might not know EXACTLY how things will do, but I can learn how things might go. I can develop the tools that will be flexible enough for me to meet things as they come along.

And I've done the budget - and we need to pay off my car for things to be really smooth. *sigh*

We shall see.

No comments: