Thursday, March 15, 2007

12:38

CD12.

And. I'm. STILL. BLEEDING.

The clots are smaller and finer now - though I do still get some honkers of a clot. Still no cramps - it's really rather amazing.

I've started taking the B-complex again. I'm wondering if the vitex actually HELPED, and that my wonky ass cycle is from my body actually trying to RESET itself. Okay, I think I've gone over this before, but lemme knaw on this bone.

Anyhow. I'm starting the B-Complex again. I'm thinking - just thinking, mind you - that if this cycle is a bust, I'll add the EPO back in, and if next cycle is a bust, I'll add the Vitex back in.

But then, if the vitex was balancing things enough that it caused this wonky cycle, maybe I should add that back in first? I donnnn''''ttttt kkknoooowww.

And I still haven't talked to the Midwife. *sigh*

But - I'm about to plant stuff in my garden, and hopefully, I'm about to plant stuff in my belly too.

Anna is pregnant, and Rey is pregnant (with TWINS!) and Kristen is pregnant, and - dude - spring has sprung in a whole buncha bellies.

12:44

No comments: