Monday, February 22, 1999

J said - Rambling a.k.a. 20 Questions

1)What is stranger: living with someone who has kicked you out...or trying to live with someone who doesn't like you?
2)Do I have any morals..or have they simply been clouded by my utter lack of money?

3) Will life EVER work out the way I want it to?

4) Why do you already have to have a kid to be a surrogate mother?

5) Why is it that I can get sex anytime I want it...but haven't been hugged properly in ages?

6) Have you noticed that it is now sistas with dreads...not blonds who have more fun?

7) How many licks does it take to make you a slut? and no.. I'm NOT talking about a tootsie roll pop here...

8) Am I the only one reading this?

9) Does anyone really care...about the state of Monica's mind?

10) Will saying...Girl...you TRIPPin take on a whole new meaning?

11) Will any of my friends make it to atlanta BEFORE I graduate?

12) Are student loans deferable until you die?

13) Why do trini's have the sexiest accents in the known universe?

14) Will I ever learn enough spanish to scream it out during sex?

15) How do YOU define love?

16) Does anyone realllly care...about anything?

17) Is anyone renting out a small apartment in the Atlanta Area?

18) Does the Diarymaster dress in all black and have lil diaries chained to his/her comuputer?

19) And does her/his diary pen have a lil whip attached to it?

20) Have you ever realized that all you needed was a couple of million dollars and someone to share it with?


J.

Bonus Question:

21) What is the word for a male slut?

No comments: