Monday, February 1, 1999

J said - The things I'd do....

Money is a wonderful hateful thing...It occupies almost every moment of my mind..how to get more, how to make more, how to make the bit I have stretch out to last even longer. *sighs* I would do so much for money that it is scary...I haven't yet found the limit of what I won't do for money...*smiles* but then again..my natural openess to many things adds to that I'm sure...

I have slept with 11 men and 2 women in the past 6 years. Sometimes it seems like alot..and other times it doesn't seems like many at all.

Devon

Daz

Dahl

Toddie

Harrisson

Mike

Joi

James

Kim

Jeremy

Prentice

Terrell

Sedrick


13 people in all. I've never been pregnant...as far as I know...never had an STD...never really been concerned about getting one. And yet...I feel like I'm entering one of my long pauses of celibacy..*grins* or not so long...

Folx say that sex is power.. then it seems that the longer you withdraw from sex the more power you wil have.. true?? *sighs* I feel likea powder keg sometimes...sitting on an explosive amount of power...needing some sort of sexual release to expand it all or a will blow up. And i have never felt like this before, yet I have gone dry for much longer periods. Usually I blame it on the moon, or on my cycle but this has been something that has been building up for a while...I feel as though I hold a tiny sun inside of me.. and every day..every brush of clothing...every scent of perfume...every smooth skinned man and fine fingered woman I see...adds to this sun. feeds it fuel...and I wonder if I will burn someone once I finally express it...or will I myself burn...


J.

No comments: