Tuesday, February 16, 1999

J said - Obession

Obessions can be healthy sometimes..they give us a sense of direction and purpose.
My personal obession is a house. Not a big house..not a small house just a house.

and oh yes.. I know what I want...

I quiet neighborhood.. doesn't have to be a super nice neighborhood..but no shooting please

an OLD house.. at least 30 years old
Brick
2 or more stories
a basement
lots of windows
a nice sized backyard & frontyard
large OLD trees


You notice I leave out the details of whst I want on the inside?? why? because I expect to have to strip everything out of the house just to get rid of the previous owners smell. but as for the inside...


at least 4 bedroms (hey I want my friends to come visit)
at least 3 bathrooms (yes I AM a shower hog)
hardwood floors
Light colored walls...


*sighs* I can see it all in my mind...at work. when I'm bored.. I cruise the web for houses...Atlanta is such a new blasted city most of the houses are new.. but some are old lovely ones....I know as soon as I get my car I will go house hunting...just cruising through the city...eyeing homes...I mean I have 4 years before I have to buy (yes...I will be buying a house by the time I am 26..no doubt I want to start earlier but I don't see that happeneing...)


I have even told my mother that the only graduation gift I want is cash so I can start saving for the house...and of course if she wants to give me her car while she is at it..that would help too...


see? obessions can be good....


J.

No comments: