Saturday, February 20, 1999

J said- Moving On

Damn..my head is still ringing from this one. Can we say *SMACK!!*



Thursday night...as I'm climbing into my make shift bed on the floor of my cousins living room she comes in and sits doen and says....


'J...we need to talk...'


I'm thinking oh hell is she gon fuss cuz I didn't wash the dishes?


' I have decided that I can't share my house...it's too small..and well I'm giving you a month to move out.'


Everything she said after that was a blur...all I was thinking about was money money money..shit shit shit...will i be able to pay a REAL rent and still save and still pay off my credit cards??? Sums were flying thru my head...and as she talked all I could do was bob my head up and down slowly...looking like a damn string puppet I'm sure. She left...and I simply sat there...she said it wasn't because of anything I had/haven't done but still...damn.


So now I'm on the mad house hunt...asking for the world for a low price...I had no clue how much stuff costs....


*SMACK* It is like the doctor slapping your bottom after you are born


*SMACK* It is the first time you are dumped


*SMACK* It is the first death of a friend


*SMACK* That sometimes physical..somethings not slap of life that leaves you so stunned...that you can do nothing but accept the change it heralds.....


Now...offically...without a doubt..I'm moving on and up into the really Real world...


J.

No comments: