Tuesday, February 16, 1999

J said - Missing You

How can you miss someone that you have never met?? How can you dream of someone whose face you have never seen? How can bonds be formed so tight..between folx who have never even heard the others voice??


The internet is an amazing thing. I have met friends on my computer, that I would have never met otherwise. My life has been enriched and changed by these people. I thank you all...


But then...I start to miss then...it is an odd feeling, missing what you have never really had. How can I Miss getting a hug from someone I have never seen? How can I miss listening to someone laugh who I have never talked to? How can I miss cooking with someone when I don't even know what they look like? It's amazing...how much these disembodied voices and thoughts turn into human beings that somehow drift around you on a daily basis...slipping past the corner of your eye...lounging on your couch...fighting with you over the remote. Yeah.. it sounds crazy.. but it's true...these people...my friends...somehow inhabit two planes at once...that computerized place and my heart.

Sometimes I wish they inhabited my home too....


Hey Guys! Party in Atlanta once I get the new house...okay?


I miss you all.

Kim - You hae shown me new frontiers of the mind and the body. Thank you for your encourgament...


Chris - What can I say Papi??? There are no words for where you are and who you are to me.


Jeremy - You a damn trip...but you are my boy anyway...give me my MONEY!


Chris - Lil Brudda...you need to stop trying to talk me into it...I'll cook for you soon enough


Joi - Girl where you at? I miss you more than I knew...


Steve - Big Sexy...You KNOW yo ass betta hurry up and come down here...we have a couple of past lives to catch up on...


John-john - Cutie! When you coming?? and you gon have a hard time leaving...are we still gonna go half on it?


Vicki - You taught me alot...especially the simple fact that women can be just as trifiling as men can be...which I tried so hard to deny..


Jackie - Ya NEED to stop stringing me along...are you moving or what??


Courtney - Can we say DAMN! girl..you were the beginning of the end for me ... THANK YOU!!


Josh - Thanks. For the night..and for the awareness that dammit.. I CAN get some anytime I want it.....


I miss you all (mostly) and I thank you all for coming *grins* into my life....


Funny.. I started this entry kinda down...judt missing my friends ..but now I'm in a much better mood. I have some WONDERFUL folx out there...and that always makes me feel better remembering that I am not alone....


J.

No comments: