Friday, February 26, 1999

J said - I Need Love....(Home Sweet Continued..)

Sometimes I simply NEED to be in love. I need to feel treasured and valued and desired by someone other than me. I need to be able to go home and fall into someones arms..to be held and kissed and loved. I need to have someone that will always be there for me...that I can trust and who trusts me. Someone who I KNOW loves me...and that simply increases my love for them. I need to be able to pick up the phone late at night..and share my confusion over my mood swings...I need someone I can share my sexual energy with...I need someone that willl let me grow in my own way, while understanding that my growth will always include them. I need someone who will grow...out and up from their own troubles into a better understanding of our life. I need someone who makes me smile with a thought...and shiver with a kiss. I need to be in love...loving someone...hopelessly mooneyed and starry glazed.


Somehow...someway...suddenly.. I want someone to come home to.


I don't know who...and I don't know why. Has getting a apartment suddenly got me all domesticated and stuff?? That is frightening...I mean me...Ms Wild and Won't Ever Settle Down (right Papi?) actually WANTING to? *shakes head* I think that this goes beyond a mere mood swing... and we won't even mention the fact that I was so wrapped up in thoughts of how I am going to clean and decorate my apartment that I missed my bus stop...twice...in the same trip. I feel like a bird hunting for stuff to feather her nest...and what nest is complete without a mate to share it with? Or maybe it is just the knowledge that I am on my own.. totally.. I mean yeah I can beg my mom for money on occasion..and support all the time...but other than that... I have complete control over the interior of my home... I have control over who I bring in...and who I don't have to let in.. I have Control *singing like like Janet* ...I think that I will start with a paint job.. *sighs&grins* I think that now...I will actully have a HOME of my own...


J.

No comments: