Thursday, February 25, 1999

J said - Home Sweet

Well.. I have an apartment. IT is a nice litle place, with alot of sun. It is in a kinda odd neighborhood, right one the edge of an industrial and a residentail area. Quiet...and all mine. THe rent is wonderfully low..and I won't run up the electric... *grins* Hopefully I won't be home much.
I'm oddly excited, and quite nervous. I wish that I had some really good friends with really big cars that I would have no shame in calling on to help me...but... I hve always had problems askingfor help. Anyhow... I'll be moving on Saturday...tho I won't have any elecriciy until Monday.. *sighs* So I might stay with my cousin over the weekend...but if I can get the deposit to them today I can have it set up tommorow....*crossing fingers*


I have so many thoughts going through my head.... it's just that I'm worried...I hope that I can get all this together and do well..


*sighs* Well....here goes life.


J.

No comments: