Friday, February 9, 2001

Friday Night Partttyyyy Time.

*sighs* I have a really bad headache. Maybe the doctor’s thought that I might have allergies (yick.. yeech GROSS!!!) is true. It kinda feels like a sinus headache, but I don’t know. I mean I made it through 5 years in Atlanta which had a allergy season from March to December, and then I come further NORTH and get allergies? That would suck. Well. Humph.

Okay… I did it. I know I Shouldn’t have...but I did. I brought a 25” TV and a entertainment center. Mind you….I still don’t have my furntiure, but dammit I got me a bigger TV. I only spent 300 bucks on both of them though… so I’m kinda glad. : ) However… I might have to nickel and dime my way into getting the furniture. *sighs* But dammit… I’mma DO it. : ) I will just have to wait until I get paid. *LOL*
That was FUN!! I just helped my mommy buy a new computer online. Since she doesn’t have one and her job is smart enough to not give people internet access (I would just DIE!) I had to help her. Humph. I call her all happy cuz I just got a TV & stuff.. and she drops 900 bucks on a computer system. Though I have to admit it IS a nice one… by dell and all. Now I don’t have to worry about suffering from computer withdrawal while I am visiting her. Hm. Talk about encouragement.

*grins* TGIF TGIF TGIF TGIF TGIF TGIF TGIF TGIF TGIF TGIF TGIF TGIF TGIF…. *deep breath* and ONE MORE TIME!!!

T! G! I! F!



On that note… I’m out. Have a happy weekend ya’ll….

Stay Jazzed.

No comments: