Friday, February 16, 2001

Thems the Peaks

The only time I really appreciate my mood swings are when they catapult me into the realm of amazing feel-good-ishness. It’s vaguely like being high.. be totally of my own creation. *smiles* Feeling totally at peace, like my mind and my body have forgiven each other totally. I don’t hurt.. my hands, feet, ankles or stuff. I am….so gone to be completely sober, and it kinda makes me sad because I know that this wonderful wonderful feeling won’t last for long.. and mercy help me but I’m at work which means I can’t get too much pleasure out of it ANYWAY. *smiles* Ah well.. I get to be trippy for a little while at least.

Me & Chef went out to a Japanese place last night (ummm..suuushi!!!!) and had enormous amounts of fun. : ) I wasn’t sure how much of a mood to go out I was gonna be in, but after a nice 2 hour nap I was raring to go. We had sake…and MAN! That stuff packs a serious punch. It tastes rather like white wine, but boy oh boy. To be stuff an itty bitty lil bit, that stuff hits you hard and fades rather nicely. So of course we were quite the two giggles boxes. : ) Maybe my joy right now is a residual from that gigglemania.

Umm… I’m nervous. I’m going to get my furniture tonight, and if they don’t have it *sighs* I am gonna be so so so grumpy. But I might find something else instead. *crosses fingers hopefully* I have a lot more money left (after paying bills) than I thought I would, which is a side effect of paying the minimums this month instead of the hundred or so dollars extra that I usually pay every month. So, I’m pretty sure that I will be able to find SOMETHING that I can live with. *sighs*
I’m remarkably bored today. I actually HAD something to do, but then messing around with installing a new GUI broke the connection that I had to part of the system that I needed to test, so basically I’m screwed. Now I’m sitting here reading old Salon articles…getting upset and exulted in turn. Hm. My new issue of Ms. should be coming soon. I can’t wait.

Stay Jazzed.

P.S. My stuff don’t hurt no more…. : )

No comments: