Wednesday, February 14, 2001

All the women..who independent....

Addendum to Ouchy Stuff:
Oh yeah. I forgot to mention the fact that AFTER he poked me and prodded me and put yucky stuff in me… he told me that I can’t have sex for two weeks. TWO freaking weeks!! ONE…TWO. ARGH!!!! *sighs* Anyway…

I’m SUCH the independent woman and stuff. I put together my entire entertainment center yesterday, alll by myself. Though I did screw upa little bit with the middle shelf piece, I managed to correct that error in a way that no-one will ever notice unless I tell them. The TV on the other hand, is acting reallly reallly flaky. The sound and picture keep fading in & out, so I don’t know if the tube is screwed up or what. *sighs* Anyhow… I have made an appointment for the service people to come out and take a look at it… but they can’t get there until the 24th. *sighs* so I am stuck with a itty bitty TV in a great big entertainment center. But hot DAMN that entertainment center looks good. *grins* Hopefully when they come out they can fix it and I can watch “No Way Out” on the big screen. : )

My grandmommy sent me a Valentine’s Day gift… a cute card and a pair of lovely silver earrings. My mommy is sending me a hundred dollars gift certificate to Pier One. : ) My family loves me… and they know me SO well. But this weekend (as I get paid tommorow) I’m going to VC and order my furniture. : ) Happy Happy Joy Joy. I would go tommorow night, but I don’t know what we are going to be doing for the date night thingy. *sighs* I spoil him soo badly. I’m hunting for Strawberry Cake recipes cuz he wants one for his birthday. *sighs* He is gonna be a big ole BRAT. Just you watch.

I’m in a good mood. Cheerful & Joyful and such. Even though my stuff stil hurts. *sighs* But I get to go home in another 20 minutes…so I can’t be but SO grumpy.

Stay Jazzed.

No comments: