Friday, February 23, 2001

Yaaaayyyy!!

Weelllllllll…good and bad all together. I got my furniture…well ordered it and paid for it… which to me just means I know have to wait for it to get delivered, and I am overjoyed. I ended up getting all four pieces ( the couch, the loveseat, the chair and the ottoman) and I figured that if it is too crowded in my living room, I will just move the chair into my bedroom. I REALLY wanted that chair. : ) I also got this reallly cute coffee table (glass & wood & chrome) and a end table. If anyone wants to see what the set looks like this is it . These are the tables . Cool huh?? Since that set that wasn’t in stock, god only knows how long I will have to wait before it gets here… but that is just gonna look SOOOO hot in my house. *wiggles* Yeah Yeah Yeah.
On the not so hot side….I am getting sick again. I swear I think my immune system is just SHOT. I have been sick *thinks* almost four times… and I have a UTI… which I am taking antibiotics for, and I STILL got sick. *sighs* And as it has been concentrated in my throat, maybe I have tonsillitis. *laughs* I was considering getting a book about hypochondriacs, but I really don’t think that I am one. I am just someone who is very aware of the fact that her body is being screwy. *sighs* I don’t know…
I hate not having a car.. really I do. It took me close to 4 hours to go to the furniture place, get the furniture and get back home….and I wasn’t in the furniture store for anymore than *thinks* 45 minutes MAX. *sighs* And the place really wasn’t THAT far away. The silly lady at the bus place gave me really really reallly baad directions so I ended up walking like 2 miles more than I needed to get to the store, and then as I was leaving found the ‘short cut’ that I could have took. Then I had to wait on the reallly dark corner right next to a big old abandoned field for the bus.. and it was just icky. And it was cold. : ( But I was still kinda okay with it cuz I got my STUFF!!! I spent like 1500.00…which really wasn’t too bad for everything. *grins* I’m happy. But sick so that makes me sad. I think that I might go home early today… even though I got here later than usual…but I feel really really sucky.
Cheffy was there when I got back last night.. knocked out in front of Smackdown! *lol* I’m not sure what he was doing all day to get him that damn tired.. but whatever is was…wow. It’s weird, because I didn’t grow up around people who drank…but…*shrugs* I don’t know. I don’t like beer. It stinks and it (to me) carries with it drunks-on-the-street and totally-violent-male-idiots connotations, so to date somebody who loves beer is.. odd. I’m trying to tone down my jumpy reaction… and realize that he is a good wonderful person, and drinking a few beers after work ain’t gonna change that. Still… *sighs* I don’t know. *re-reads that* I don’t know if he was drunk and that is why he was crashed… it was just… *shrugs* Odd I guess. Another thing… I really want to meet his brothers. I’m not so sure about his mom & grandmom…and I know that his dad is out of the question…but I would like to meet his brothers. Since he gets to see them so rarely… I think I would feel like I would be dividing his attention between his bothers and me if I ever went back to IttyBittyHomeTown with him to visit. *shrugs* I don’t know. And I am not even sure how to broach the subject cuz I KNOW how much that he loves his brothers… and well he might not want ME to meet them. Urgh. I never had this problem with my other relationships…

Stay Jazzed

No comments: