Wednesday, February 21, 2001

Down Down baby...Down down the rollercoaster

*sighs* Okay… Up & Down and UP & Down. ARGHHH!!! I swear this whole furniture thing is about to drive me bbbaaattttttyyy. Yeah…that would be triply bats. : ) Anyhow…I went to Value City… (that would be the furniture store) and of course.. just my FREAKING luck….they didn’t carry the furniture in the store…the salesman (Andy) told me that they were going to be ordering it though. Well & good. So I call the store today, and another salesman tells me that VC has decided to stop carrying that line. Aint that just the way it always is? So of course I was completely and totally and utterly crushed. Even more crushed than I was when I walked into VC and didn’t see the set on the floor. But I figured there is always hope, and so I got the name of the manufacturer, hopped online, found their website, found who else in this area sold their stuff, and started calling around. *sighs* So…. I have three places lined up that carry it, I am about to do some comparison shopping, and then I am going to GET MY DAMN FURNITURE. *deep breath* Well… obviously I am doing all this at work.. but as there is nothing breathing down my damn back.. I don’t feel bad at all.
Hmmm.. otherwise going on in my life. I am a member (for now) in Da House ( a really twisted, full of sexual innuendoes, online, Open Diary, version of Big Brother being run by Starsky ) and thus I have to at least TRY to document the ups and down of my life so I won’t get kicked out for non-payment of rent or something like that. *laughs* Anyhow… work is odd. One second I feel like there is nothing to do.. the next second I’m slapping myself upside the head for all the shit I haven’t done, didn’t know I needed to do, and is due tomorrow, and then the next second (once it’s done) I’m like damn.. what can I do now again…. *sighs* Realllllly aggravating is what it is. And I can’t even do home and smurf with my Cheffy… as I am not allowed to smurf for another *counts on fingers* five days and the natives are getting verrah verrah restless. *sighs* Last night it was almost ALLLLLL over. *sighs & growls* ARGH! And as we see soo much of each other (he damn near lives with me but he doesn’t really as he still has an apartment of his own…that he so so rarely goes to…and I don’t mind in the least. Scary huh?) that the fact that we can’t go all the way is driving me CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!! I have never felt like this as I have always been a hot ass….and when I wanted somebody was never really one to ‘wait’ so the fact that I have to wait is amazing and sucky. Anyhow… it’s really cool that we are still flaming for each other. I know it has been only 6 months… but man have those six months gone by FAST. It’s really amazing.
*screams* Okay… he is really starting to freak me out. I’m so freaking conflicted about this whole thing. My father just called me. *thinks* He is gonna be ThatGuy from now on. We are gonna meet on the 14th. Eek. It’s odd because I don’t know what the hell I want… I feel like I’m pushing and pulling at the same time… a scary up & down roller coaster ride that makes no sense to me and gives me a headache every time I thnk about it. I still haven’t told my momma that he was at my graduation. That totally weirded ME out…but I need to beat it out with someone else. Maybe I will sit down and talk to Cheffy about it… I don’t know. It’s a serious conflict of my heart and my head that I can’t even define much less try to explain and accept it…. *sighs* This is going to be like the ultimate in testing my letting go and going with the flow skills. Though as my momma said I once told her… “Only dead fish go with the flow”. *sighs*
What was I talking about? Oh. Cheffy and my lack of sex. Argh. *grins* Though it is going to be loads upon loads upon loads of fun when I finally CAN let go and get some.. yum yum.
*sighs* On to other slightly less juicy topics… I REALLLLLY need to do my hair. My roots are starting to show something terrible… and I just haven’t felt like doing it. The fact that I have been coming to work at 6 am almost every morning for the past two weeks may have something to do with it… but then I haven’t felt like doing much of anything. I haven’t gone grocery shopping yet.. .but that is cuz I want to be 200% sure that I have enough money for my furniture before I blow anymore of it on food. We are’nt even going to GET into the 150.00 dinner I kinda made for Chef’s birthday. Oh yeah.. I never did write about how that went. IT went good.. for some reason I tend to have the WORST luck with romantic interludes….so I wasn’t the least bit surprised that he got home later than I expected him… and full too. *sighs* But anyhow.. he loved the T-shirt ( the same one we had a majorly minor row over) the of course liked the cologne… but he truly flipped out over the Undertaker poster. *LOL* He was just a reallllly tall kid at that point. Screaming & yelling like he had just hit the lottery. Hell… he might have been calmer if he HAD hit the lottery. I considered getting some sexy sexy lingeree to top the night off… but figured that would just be cruel to the both of us as we can’t smurf. So I think I might save that for “SmurfFest 01” that may occur on 2/26/01…the day before Mardi Gras. How appropriate. Hmm.. that will be an excuse to go shopping again…. Hmmmmm….. : ) How is it that everything I talk about winds back around to sex somehow?? Talk about sex on the brain. Umph…. I have plenty to say today….
*taps fingers impatiently* hmmm.. these furniture people haven’t called me back yet. I have got to be like the LEAST patient person alive…especially when it comes to getting what I want WHEN I want it. *sighs* and I want it NOW NOW NOW. I could link that back to sex…. But I won’t *LOL* Okay… I just called one spot that I had left a message for and got some prices… even cheaper. *rubs hands delightedly* ohhhh… how I love to bargain shop. : ) I may have to boycott VC after this… like I boycotted Sears for a while. *sniffs* Lie to ME will they.

Okay… I’m going now… for now. *sighs* Call me BACK George!! *lol* I’m cheerful…..

No comments: