Monday, February 5, 2001

2/5/01

*peeps head in*
*checks notes*
*reads some favourites*
*saves the rest for later*

Hi everybody! It's sad that I am FINALLY able to get here...20 minutes before I have to leave for me doctor's appt. Ah well...

Nothing much has been going on. I'm going to have MONEY MONEY MONEY... which is already mentally spent on living room furniture, plants, birthday gifts, and driving lessons. :) Somebody is going to get a license!!
Umm.. me & Chef are doing good. He is thrilled because he just got a promotion and is going to be a Sous Chef at the newer and ritzy branch of the chain he is working for... so he is all cheerful and stuff.
We had another arguement...which is where the little manipulative sound bite came from earlier. *grumps* He can be a little so&so sometimes.
ummm.. I still ain't too fond of my job...I feel like I'm floundering in a very big sea. I need direction, guidance, SOMETHING. *pulls on hair* But my Performance Management meeting is tommorow... so that should be okay.
I think I'm gonna dye my hair. (Rein you are a bad bad influence on me). I'm trying to decide if I am once again going to try to go for basic black... or if I am going to lighten it up...I should post a picture one day and shock everybody. *laughs* What do you guys think I look like??
I still haven't sent the card off to Daddy Dearest yet. *rolls eyes* I'm going to write it in the card while I'm at the doctors since I forgot to bring a book and I seriously doubt that he will be running on schedule. *rolls eyes again*

Well... I need to wrap up a few things... then I'm off to get poked and prodded and all that jazz. Urgh.

Stay Jazzed....

No comments: