Tuesday, January 30, 2001

GAG, SPIT, HISSSSSSSSSSSS

I don’t like being manipulated. I don’t like people even trying to manipulate me. And once I realize you have tried, it’s gonna be like getting blood out of a radish for me to do another damn thing for you without it just being my own urges.

I like the OD because it gives me a chance to read about and try to understand the political leanings of others. There are some people on my favorites list whose political views make me physically nauseous, but I read them anyway, just to see another side of the story. On my own, and in my day to day life, I wouldn’t interact with people who held those kind of views…here…I can try to stomach it. I’m a liberal…I know that without a doubt…but… I am a liberal who believes that the government should keep its poky nose outta my business…and out of most of the business that it is in. Some things should be subsidized, the things that are needed to insure every citizen has at least a CHANCE at a productive life. *sighs* I need to compose my thoughts and then spill then out. : ) I have created so many plans for a perfect government it is ridiculous…and while I am sure most of them are unreasonable… sometimes…just sometimes…America sucks. *sighs* This is ridiculous… I am wayyyyyy too unknowledgable. *sighs* But really… politics vaguely disgusts me. So many lies.
I think I’m going to go to lunch…wash the icky taste outta my mouth.

Stay Jazzed.
*Grins* Thanks ya'll... I knew there was a WORD for the general gist of my idealogies...but I couldn't remember what it was...*merrily strolls off to read about libertarianism*

No comments: