Tuesday, January 16, 2001

One before Lunch...

Who, at this very moment would you like to have next to you? Hmm…my darling Chef. (Yes, I know, I’m boring!)
What, at this very moment do you have an intense craving to eat? Umm..some really good Indian food.
What’s the last TV show you watched? Hmm..last night I was kinda watching Scooby-Doo. While reading. Does that count?
What's your favorite restaurant? Don’t have one…but my favourite (AHHH..been reading too many European diaries) fast food place would have to be McDonalds.
What do you absolutely hate? Disrespectful people.
What turns you on? Hmmm humor, intelligence, and a pair of lovely hands.
What's your favorite lunch? Don’t have one…I don’t have set ‘meal’ foods.
Philosophy? Ummm…huh?
Favorite breakfast? Ummm….I’d have to say pancakes with sunny side up eggs and soy sausage. Ummmmmm….
Favorite cartoon? Looney Tunes, hands down.
Favorite playground equipment? The SWING!
Favorite jewelry to wear? Hm. It was my class ring till it started irritating my skin, now I guess it would have to be my ‘mysterious’ symbol silver necklace.
Favorite Disney Movie: Hm. Mulan.
Have you ever won a contest? Uhhh… yeah.. I won two tickets to Lillith ’99.
Would you rather be deaf or blind? Deaf. Not being able to hear music, I would barely live with. Not being able to read? Kill me now.
What is your best quality? *grins* My so sunny pessimistic optimism.
What is your worst quality? See above.
Do you like to dance? Yup. *starts shaking what her momma gave her*
If you had a round trip ride in a Time Machine, when and where would you go? Umm. Hm. Don’t know. I like where I am now (though I hate my job) and I would be scared that if I changed anything in my personal time line I might end up someplace else. So…that said.. I would have to go to Ancient Egypt and see what was really going on.
If you could be invisible for one day what would you do? Ummm….*sighs* Steal simply loads of money.
If you could change your name what would it be? *grins* Jasmyn Black. Sounds like a spy doesn’t it?
Have you ever thought you were going to die? Yes. The night after my best friends prom as we were sneaking to the shore we ended up in this simply horrible accident and I KNEW I was done for.
One thing you hope to do before you die? See Egypt.
What do you think about lesbians? *grins* Some of my best friends are lesbian. Really.
If you could smack one famous person in the head who would it be? *thinks* Um. W. better known as Dub-ya. Ugh.
What is your deepest darkest secret? Don’t have any… at least not in here.
Who understands you more than anyone? Really not sure. .
What's a smell you can't stand? CHITLINS!
What was the worst thing you ever saw? ( I have to say I can’t compare to BridgetJ’s answer ) Nothing really… I have had a bit of a peaceful life.
Least favorite relative? My slimy ass uncle.
Something that most people don’t know about you? I have a half sister.
What was the worst thing you ever did? The worst? *thinks* Not sure.
What’s your favorite quote or phrase? Sounds like a personal problem to me.
What room is your computer in? The living room
What did you have for dinner last night? Three lovely all beef hotdogs and a big ole cup of water
Favorite time waster? The OD in general….
If you could’ve been born in anytime era what would it be? Hm. About a century from now.
Ever been skinny dipping? Yes… very fun. I felt like a true water child.
Favorite video? Umm.. I’m thinking “That’s the way Love Goes” by Ms. Jackson….


Ohhh… this is fun. I just keep an eye on Bridget and snatch her surveys. She has good taste in them too. : )

No comments: