Friday, January 19, 2001

Moving A-round

EEP!! There is nothing scarier than coming into your diary and seeing entries just GONE! *sighs* I wish they would make up their mind as to how they will set up the dates/entries in the diaries. Personally…I like the reading list being ordered by the author selected date on the entry and NOT the date that the entry was written on. I mean… what if you want to add stuff in from ages ago? Yesterday, all of the stuff was right where I wanted it…and now? *sighs* My Jazzy’s Rules of Dating & Relationships entry has been shoved back into the dark ages of this summer. *sighs* Ah well… maybe it’s a ‘sign’ that I won’t be needing to use them anytime soon.

I picked up my check yesterday. ARGH! It is going to barely be enough to cover my glasses, and mercy knows I am not going to be able to get anything exotic on them. Hopefully the super thin & light won’t be too much of an added price tag…and I think the tinting is out. *sighs* Not gonna bitch. I am get going to go and get the application and be done with it. Hopefully I will get the job.

I am trying to perfect a imitation cookie recipe. I want to figure out how to make cookies that taste and feel like Bordeaux cookies by Pepperidge Farm. I loveeeee those cookies, and they aren’t that high in calories, and they are WAYYY too expensive. So, I’m experimenting with baking them. This first batch has come out pretty darn good. Spicy, crispy, crunchy kinda cookie. Yum Yum Yum. The texture is almost perfect, but the taste is off. I think I need some almond flavoring instead of vanilla.

*groans* I read moonflower’s diary, and she was describing how she felt, and it sounded just like how I felt and she thinks she has mono, so I wonder if I have mono. Checked out the symptoms and they fit soo well. They have tested for strep (cuz I went back on Wednesday to see what was going on) and that is negative…so I don’t know. If I did it would have mostly run it’s course by now, so unless it flares up again, I won’t be worried.

It’s FRIDAY!!! Happy Happy joy joy. : ) umm. Yeah.

Stay Jazzed.

No comments: