Monday, January 22, 2001

Duller than Thou

Whooo…never thought I would be relived to have signs of PMS. I am suffering from the whole intense emotional experience thing… I nearly teared up while thinking about what car I want to get. Scary eh? This is the time when I start to really feel like I might be just a little crazy. I start thinking about anorexia and flinging myself down elevator shafts and becoming a true alcoholic and quitting my job and traveling the world with a book and a pen and 5 bucks to my name. Just random wild woman thought that normally wouldn’t even creep into my head…much less receive any serious consideration.

Urgh. Anyhow… I think that I will go tonight and get my glasses. I was going to go Saturday, but a certain someone asked me to wait because he thought he was going to have Saturday off and he wants glasses as well… as he doesn’t have Saturday off... I am going to get my glasses post-haste. *sighs* Men.

Umm.. just came back from lunch and I am very sleepy. I was up until almost 3 this morning for some reason I just couldn’t get to sleep. I was online for a while.. chatting, but even once I got off I just laid there…I finally drifted off around 3:30ish…and then woke back up to set my alarm clock back a few hours…and I still overslept. Now…I’m just tired. And cold. *sighs*

Stay Jazzed.

No comments: