Monday, January 29, 2001

First Thought

I’m not quite sure that I have a right to request any attention from you. I suppose that after I hunted you down the first time, I had hoped that there would be something more between us than the silence that existed through the period between my 2nd birthday and my 21st. After three more years of silence, I am starting to wonder if I was wrong. I wonder if I make you uncomfortable, when I pop up like an old friend who doesn’t quite understand that your life can no longer include her, and your silence tells me nothing at all. So, I am speaking up again…for the last time. They say the third times a charm, but I can’t keep throwing myself at you. It leaves too much of a big mud-hole in my spirit when I bounce away. So, I’m leaving you with this. I am your child. What you are to me, I’m not quite sure. If you ever decide that you would like to know your child…or even that you DON’T want to know your child…feel free to let me know. My email address is XXXXXXXXX@hotmail.com. I am enclosing a business card…though I’m not sure why. Perhaps to say without words that I made it this far without you…and that I am someone that you could easily be proud of.

Jazzy.


*sighs* This is a first draft of what I am considering. I think I sound a little too bitter… but hell… I am. *sighs* I hate Monday.


Stay Jazzed.

No comments: