Thursday, January 11, 2001

Watching timmmme flow away

Ohh….ya’ll are great. Thanks for all the notes & stuff. I think I was really really really tired yesterday, and that added to me feeling even more like shit. Though I have to admit I went home and just lay in the middle of the floor for about 20 minutes before I could go and do anything.

*grins* Have I mentioned lately how wonderful Chef is? He was off yesterday, and at my house, and when I got home he was on his way out to get the stuff for my birthday/Christmas dinner. Oh my god…this man can cook his ass off. When food makes you curl your toes…and you get upset when you are full because you just can’t eat anymore…*sighs* what can I say. I slept while he was cooking (it took him like two hours) ate…split a bottle of champagne between the two of us, and watched Perfect Storm. *sighs* A wonder to behold is what he is. *grins* He takes care of me when I need it.

I’m trying to waste time before I leave to go to the appointment. : ) I’m a strange child. Random little thoughts pop through my head, and I try to figure out how to record them so that I can keep them… but there is no way to do so. HEY! Maybe I will go and find a good good survey. : )

Stay Jazzed.

No comments: