Friday, January 26, 2001

Stronger.

I was talking to AOIM …umm…Gemini Complex a few days ago, and somehow we got on the topic of seeing how many issues people have, and she asked me if that was a bad thing. (Kelly… I know I am saying this reallly bad… but bear with me). And my reply was that I was amazed every time I read something about the hurts and pains that people go through, and yet still manage to exist and love and write and feel joy and fight on. It amazes me how STRONG people are, how much pain people can suffer through, and yet still mange to share a joke or laugh or try to cheer up someone else’s day. I am awed by the simple endurance of people, and how so much of what we think we know of people is really a shield over the pains and joys of their lives. Most of the diarists I read probably don’t even know that I am there, looking over their shoulder as they struggle through life, being inspired by the courage that they show in just living…in moving and loving and growing. Reading all of ya’ll *waves hand to encompass the whole OD* has let me know just how BLESSED I am in being able to do things without even thinking that some others have had to struggle to be able to do. Sometimes I am shamed at the petty problems that I bitch about in light of the struggles that others go through. But I am always always always encouraged…to push on… to not just stop and let life pass me by..to keep on going even though I really have no clue where I am going.
I didn't say what I was trying to say as well as I wanted to...but I hope somebody hears me and understands...

Thank’s ya’ll…


Stay Jazzed.

No comments: