Friday, January 26, 2001

A survey....

Stolen from SunnyNight

1. Do you ever think about what the world would be like if you weren't in it?
Yes…sometimes.
2. What would the world be like if you weren't in it?
Of course…my sunnily sad personality would be gone…. But it makes me really depressed to realize that it would be pretty much the exact same. I haven’t been much of a mover & shaker during my time here.
3. Would your family be the same?
I don’t know. IF I wasn’t born my mom would most likely have finished school on time…and…yeah. My family would be very different.
4. Do you ever wonder what it would be like to kill yourself?
Yes…but usually just because I am very curious about the whole afterlife (if there is one) thing. Only once because I didn’t think my life was worth living.
5. Have you ever tried to kill yourself?
Actively tried? No…I always figured that if my life wasn’t worth living NOW… then maybe by tommorow it would have gotten better.
7. What color would you say best describes you?
Hmmm… blue like a deep mountain stream…a blue so vibrant at one point that the whole world seems blue, and a few moments later so pale that you wonder if the blue ever really was there. Of course, I could just go to emode and get the color of my aura… but that would be too much like work.
8. Do you write poetry?
Yup. Lots of it.
9. Does it reflect on how you're feeling?
Usually yes. I write poetry because what I want/need to say I can’t get out in regular ‘words’, so I write poetry that expresses it instead.
10. Do you ever wish your life was different? Why?
No, not really. I would be afraid that if my life were different, I would miss out on all of the wonderful things that I have in my life now.
11. Are you open with your feelings?
Nope…not in real life. Here…relatively open.
12. Do you hide your depression or are you open?
Um. Half the time I don’t know that I am depressed… so I would have to say that yeah, I hide it damn well.
13. What do you think about lying in bed at night?
Nothing much usually. Going over the day.. thinking about the next day. I tend to fall asleep really fast.
14. Have you ever wondered what it would be like to live inside a dream?
huh…not really…but it is a very interesting thought.
15. If so, what would the dream be like?
My dream? Oh my… the details of it would take up three diary entries. Let’s just say it wouldn’t be here.
16. Have you ever thought about what the future will be like?
Yeah… all the time. I wish I could be here to see it.
17. Where would you be in 10 years?
Hmm.. hopefully with a carrer that I love, a wonderful husband, one or two children, a home of my own and move love than I know what to do with.
18. Have you ever thought about the type of person you want to marry?
yup.
19. What would they be like?
See Jazzy’s Rules of Dating and Relationships, 7/22/00
20. What kind of life would you live with that person?
OH man… umm one filled with love, communication and trust. Everything else is trimming.
21. Would you bring up your kids differently then your parents brought up you?
Oh dear god yes…in so many different ways.
22. What would you teach them about life?
EVERYTHING. I would want my children to be both prepared with a logical set of life values, and intelligent enough to know when they have to make their own.
23. Do you ever wonder what it would be like to have a perfect life?
BORING. IN perfection you always know what is going to happen next because…well surprises can be very un-perfect.
24. Would you want a perfect life for your kids?
No… because it is the hard parts of life that make you a mature person. If they had a perfect life they would end up spoiled brats.
25. If you closed your eyes and I tried to imagine Jesus in your mind what would be look like?
Hmm… I am seeing a short, but solid built light brown man. A thick head of wavy hair, sparkling brown eyes that you could drown in and huge hands…large enough to hold a child safe and strong enough to build a house.


Stay Jazzed.

No comments: