Friday, January 26, 2001

Death is a snowjob

*sighs* I had written almost a whole ‘nother entry… and then I started writing Stronger. and what I was writing before made totally no sense at all.

when death comes
shall I go silently
or scream so the whole world
hears
my final breath?
after death
is there anything left of me
of me
of I?
or am I reduced
to my lowest common denominator
and turned to dirt again…


*sighs* well… as I was saying before…It’s snowing. Really hard. *shakes head*
I’m all stirred up…reading about others pain and knowing that as much as I would like to there is nothing I can do…it shakes me up. It’s odd how easy it is to forget that I am a finite person. That I am limited very much so in what I do. That someday, I’m going to die. And there is not a damn thing I can do about it. I get the urge to fly madly about and try to do everything that I ever wanted to do RIGHT NOW because my next breath may be my last…but a few minutes later I have forgotten about how every second I live leaves me with one less second to live…and I continue on through life feeling like an infinite being.
I have a really bad headache and so nothing…absolutely nothing is coming out right. *sighs*

Stay Jazzed.

No comments: