Tuesday, January 16, 2001

Oh..look Mom! Another survey....

*Name as it appears on your birth certificate: Something Aishah Something
*Nicknames: none…I was never popular enough, and my name doesn’t yield a nickname very well
*Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake: : ) Literally? On my last cake? Well the last time I had a cake I was turning 21, but there was only one candle on there (a 21 candle). However, I am 24.
*Date that you regularly blow them out: January 13
*Height: 5’6 (I think)
*Eye color: Dark Brown
*Piercing: two in each ear, used to be three, but the top one in my left ear refused to heal with an earring, so I let that set close
*Tattoos: none. Yet..
*Scars: Oh god…lots and lots. I scar easy and I was a clumsy child. Plus I like playing with fire. My latest? Umm…a burn mark on my thigh from FWCO*
*Birthplace: Washington DC
*Hometown: Umm…Indianapolis I guess.
HAVE YOU EVER?
...Been to Africa? no
...Been toilet-papering? nope
...Been toilet-papered? nope
...broken a law? Does it count if you have never been caught?
...been arrested? nope
...done drugs? Very few.
...been in the car with someone who had a gun? *thinks* I’m sure I have, but I didn’t know it.
...accidentally took a sip of spoiled milk, or on purpose? NO…I always perform the sniff & shake test first.
...Skinny-dipped? : ) uhh-huh… lots & lots of fun.
THIS? OR THAT?
Croutons or Bacon Bits: Bacon Bits…I like bacon
2 doors or 4 (on a car): 4
Coke or Pepsi: *sings* Alwaysssss Coca-Cola…yeeeahhhh … I lived in Atlanta for five years…what do you expect?
Coffee or Ice-cream: coffee ice cream
Blanket or Stuffed Animal? Blanket.
Bridges or Tunnels: bridges
adidas or Nike: yuck. Sneakers!
Nike or Reebok: see above
Adidas or Reebok: see above the aboe
jumping into a pool of hungry piranhas or sticking your hand into a lion's mouth: ummm the lion. Cats tend to like me.
pixie sticks or dixie chicks? *LOL* Earl’s gotta DIE!
Marilyn Manson or Hanson: um….YEECH! maybe?
slurpee or icee: Italian Ice….the authentic Philly kind
hot dogs or hamburgers: Hot doggggsss with lots of mustard & relish
McDonalds or Burger King: McDonalds, I don’t like my food burnt.
amish guy holding a slurpee or bob ross: Um…why would I have to choose one of them?
Disney Channel or Nickelodeon: Umm.. the old school Nick.
WORD ASSOCIATION:
RUBBER GLOVES:hair dye
ROCK: Do you smell what the ROCK is cooking?
MARY: magdalene
ALUMINUM FOIL:cookies
GREEN:beans
DENTAL FLOSS: mint
WET: soap
TIM: the tool man taylor
CRY: wolf
PEANUT BUTTER: and JELLY!
LAWN CHAIR:grass
HAY: fever
CHEESE: cream
SPUD: weiser?
WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE...
... Salad Dressing: a nice Raspberry vinaigrette
...Phrase from a movie: "Lock & Load.” Data, in StarTrek: Insurrection.
..Saying: Sounds like a personal problem to me
...Favorite Holiday: Christmas. Only because of the vacation.
...Food: ice cream, Smartfood white Cheddar popcorn,
...Day of the week: Saturday. Sometimes Sunday.
...Joke: ohh I suck at telling jokes.
...Singer: Janet Jackson. Ms Jackson if ya nasty….
...Vacation Spot: Anywhere hot.. with sun & sand & sea.
...TV show: WWF. Raw is War & Smackdown. *sighs* The only shows I tape.
...swear word: fuck! It’s just soo…. Flexible.
...Toothbrush: ummm don’t have one.
...Restaurant: *thinks* don’t have one of those either
...Least Favorite Subject: Math.
...Sport to Watch: none.
...Love Song: Loving You by Minnie Ripperton
...Rap song: Push it by Salt & Peppa or anything off of TLC’s first album
...Country Song: no. that’s all.
...Sesame Street Character: ELMO!!
...Disney Character: Don’t have one…
...Fast Food Restaurant: McDonalds!!
...place to chill: my bed.
Miscellaneous Questions
If you could be any animal...what would you be and why?
A Royal Egyptian Cat. Why? *sighs* Spoiled, pampered, considered a goddess? Wny NOT?
If you could have one wish, what would it be? To have enough money to do anything I wanted.
If you could be any tool, what would it be and why? Ummm…none.
Do you want kids? Yep! Lots of em. At least three… maybe more.
What do you want to do when you grow up? Be free.
What’s your lifelong goal? To be happy in life
What do you think of school? I can’t wait until I am officailly DONE with it.
If you had a balloon launcher..what would you launch out of it? All of the baggage and history that I carry from my other relationships.

* (frying without clothes on)

No comments: