Thursday, February 8, 2001

It's Hot It's Hot... take it oFFFF!!!!!!

I really really really hate the government sometimes. Out of my bonus check they took...41%. That's right. 41% of the bonus I was supposed to get went right back to the government. Taxes are good, I understand why they are needed...bt DAMN!!! 41%?!?!?!?!!!!!!! *sighs* As I told my mom... that was a big color tv and an entertainment center....*Sighs* So, I don't think that I will be getting those things right now. And as I can't (and I do mean CAN NOT) get any kind of credit (Value City rejected me. I mean...damn.) I guess I will have to wait a little longer for the TV & Stuff. *sighs*

Anyhow... on a happier front. Life is GOOD! I love Chef.. and he loves me. :) He taught me this innnteresting little game last night called FourSquare. *sniffs* He beat me 9 times out of ten....but still. It was fun. Then he wrote this dilly dilly poem...but it was so totally the thought that counted. I realized that I have almost NO strategy skills at all.
Urgh.
Work is okay. My performance review went well... My manager said that he was letting me feel my own way out *resists the urge to strangle him* and that so far, I done good. :) My mommy loves me. My grandmommy loves me. I sent off the card to my sperm donor last night. *snorts* I wonder if I will get a reply. Urgh. I'm going to be able to get my glasses today, and I have been getting lots of notes and talking to folx here. :) AND AND AND ANDDDDDDD... it's almost 55 degrees outside and I went out for lunch. Talk about GOR-GEE-OUS! *sighs* But it's only for a second as it is supposed to get quite cold again. AND! I got a temp temp bartending job...but still. TipMoney is a wonderful thing. :) Clearly... today I have been just level. No super highs no super lows. Just cool. Maybe I need to stop eating breakfast.
IceChica has planted an evil evil seed in my mind...I am going to dye my hair. Again. :) I'm going to a mall after work, and the one I am going to has a Sally's Beauty Supply in it (talk about hair heaven) and I am going to figure out just what color I want it to be before I leave work. I'm not going blond (and besides, I don't want my hair to fall out)but maybe a nice bright auburn. The weather is warming up and it is time for me hair to HEAT up to. *grins*
Ah... work calls (that feels so great to say)

Stay Jazzed.

No comments: