Monday, February 26, 2001

Survey.....

This is a survey stolen from IceChica who stole it from Tempest…who… Oh you get the idea.

If you were to complete the phrase "A life without love", how would you finish it?
…can get pretty damn lonely. (I’m assuming no love at all… not just romantic love)

If you had to name the most sensual part of your own body, what would you pick?
Ummmm I’m a freak… I think my wrists are simply the most sensual fascinating part of my body. Then the ankles…then my ass. : )

If you wanted to non-verbally signal to your lover in public that you wanted to make love, how would you do it? *grins* Heavy hooded bedroom eyes and a very slow licking of my lips with just the TINIEST bit of tongue…*RAWLLLL * I’mma have to try that one day.

If you could grab the buttocks of someone famous, whose would you grab?
*thinks* Jennifer Lopez. I just have to see if her booty is as juicy as it looks.

If from now on you could only have sex at a certain time of the day, when would it be?
9:23 pm. I’m home… relaxed.. not sleepy yet…no longer really full from dinner *nods* yup

If you were to define "kinky," how would you do it?
Almost anything other than puritanical sex. *grins*

If you had to involve (directly) one type of food in your next sexual act, what would it be?
Errr… strawberries. *giggles* EWWWWW… I have SUCH a dirty mind!!

If you could try one thing in bed that you’ve never done, what would it be?
Damn… I can’t think of anything that I have never done. Maybe two bi guys who were totally into me AND each other. THAT would be interesting.

If you could have lost your virginity to someone you have met since, who would it be?
Huh. Oddly enough I would have to say *thinks* JEH. Before he fucked up so royally he treated me just about the best of everybody…except my Cheffy. I didn’t say him cuz…if we had met while I was still a virgin his freakiness would have had me running.

If you were to name the sexiest part of your mate’s body, what would it be?
*Grins* His earlobes. And the fuzzy soft sexy sideburn that is right next to it… In fact the whole section of the side of his face… from the ears alll the way to his neck. Why? Mainly cuz of the lovely moaning groaning soft sexy sounds he makes when I kiss it. : )

If you were to name the one part of your body you most like to touch, what would it be?
My belly oddly. I don’t have a tight belly… so I tend to be jumpy about other people touching it…but I love to rub my belly… it’s very relaxing. More relaxing than playing with my hair.

If you had to name the biggest turn-on you have experienced in the history of your sex life, what would it be?
*thinks* ummmm *LOL* Actually my first kiss… 1) We were in public 2) He was an almost stranger 3) I was playing hooky from school ANYWAY… the danger and the sexiness of it just got me going. There started my love for PDA.

If you were to name the most romantic moment in your life so far, what would you say?
*grins* When my first bf in college came back from Christmas break and told me that he had broke up with his Hometown Honey to be with me. I later found out that he was a crock of shit… but stilll it was lovely.

If you could have changed one thing about the first time you had sex, what would you alter?
*thinks* His freaking ROOM would have been bigger. Losing your viginity in a spot roughly the size of a breadbox is just NO fun at all.

If you were to think of a famous couple about whom you would say, "What on earth are they doing together?," who would it be?
None… I’m not too into famous people.

If you had to choose the best music to make love to, what would you pick?
“Seven Moments in Love” by the Art of Noise… just HEARING that song turns me on.

If, for the rest of your life, you could achieve an instant orgasm by being touched on one particular spot on your body, where would you want it to be?
*YOUCH* A single touch? Even if accidental? Hmm…*LOL* Me clit. Then I would PROMPTLY go and get it pierced… YOWWWW!!!

If you could hear one barnyard sound every time you had an orgasm, what would it be?
*LOL* ummm *thinks* a Cat meowing….

If you had to smell one food every time you had sex, for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Food?? Ummm….Mango.

If you were to repeat the most romantic thing anyone has written to you in a letter, what would it be, and by whom?
Hm…don’t think I have ever gotten any romance letters…maybe a couple of cards… but thas it. I really can’t remember.

If you had to pick the most romantic moment in any film from history, what would you say?
*Thinks* ummmmm..no clue. Though I thought the interaction between Chris and Rita on “Silk Stalkings” was the MOST romantic thing ever. Watching them just made me want to go and fall in love.

If you were to repeat the funniest nicknames you have ever heard for each of the private parts, what would they be?
Ummm… that I don’t know. I tend to be really.. *clears throat* blunt in my names. The only thing I won’t say is ‘twat’ yeech!

If you could decorate one room (secretly if you prefer) in your house, solely devoted to your erotic life, what would you put in it?
Naked pictures of me…and all the people I have ever slept with. Lots of HOT stories. A listing of all the best erotic websites and a huge screen computer to watch/read them on. A huge pillow bed…lots of sexy oils and toys and fans and…odds & ends.

If you were to select the moment in your life when you looked the sexiest, when would it be?
My senior prom pictures. I looked TOTALLY hot.

If you were to pick a moment when your mate looked the sexiest they ever have, when would it be?
Umm…THE sexiest… man.. he is so sexy on a regular basis… he looks the most innocent when he is sleep.. he looks so much like a little boy… goatee and all.

No comments: