Thursday, August 4, 2005

Chi-ching!!

HMm....where the hell does all the money go??


I mean - seriously - I don't understand.....between the two of us, we make more than enough money - yet we are consistently scraping the bottom of the barrell loose money wise. *shakes head* I don't get it.


I've downloaded our account history for the last month and a half - and I STILL don't get it.  *shakes head* I'm going to have to go through it again.


The numbers don't live up to the reality, thas all. And now that we have the car (praise yah!!) we have to sit down, and figure out how we are going to work it out now. Gah.


I hate budgets. I can't WAIT till some of these damn bills are paid off. I mean - SHEESH.


*frowns at excel*


*frowns harder*


And dammit, I can't get our full history.

No comments: