Friday, August 12, 2005

Ummmm...........

*blows dust of the pages*


Eh. It's been awhile. Haven't been able/interested in writing much - I've just been SO DAMN TIRED. *huge yawn*


Umm....what's going on? Let's see - I think I've met a girl. Well, no. I KNOW I've met a girl (I guess she'll have to be D) and she's cool, sweet, funny, sexy, and all that wonderful stuff. We've only gone out twice, and have had a riproaring time BOTH times....so that's right exciting. Supposed to be going out tonight with her and another girl (who's flaked out on me before, so no high hopes) - but ugh (the above mentioned exhaustion).


Um. Don't think I like the new birth control much. It's huge, and I was feel it while we are having sex, and it's sooo not comfy. Besides the fact that me + artificial hormones = more drama and mental anguish than one woman (and her husband) should have to indure. I was hoping that since the amounts of hormones were so much lower, it wouldn't affect me - but ugh. The ring to prevent me from getting pregnant, and some other drug to prevent me from turning into a celibate hermit bitch. Bleh. I miss my little tinman.


Ah! Speaking of meeting girls, C was trying to meet a girl - and on Saturday (the day they were going to meet) he said that he thought he would like to fuck her. Mind you, I'm still under the influence of the hormones, but I reacted to that about the same way as I would if he had said 'I'd like to play cards with her.' A totally - casual grin, nod & shrug - and a demand for full details later. But, she flaked out as well (flaky ass women) so - that hasn't happened. Let's see if they hook up this weekend - but somehow I doubt it.


I tried to give myself an orgasm *thinks* Wednesday, I think it was? *sigh* It was - it was - horrid. And I was in my state - home alone, warm and comfy on the couch, a couple of glasses of wine, my naughty news group comics, and - ppphhhfft. I mean - it was like...okay - NORMAL orgasm for me - esp a self given one - is about ..... hmm - a good 5.8 on the Ricther scale. The orgasm I had Wednesday wouldn't have even made the needle jump. It was more like a stampede of four horses (compared to an EARTHQUAKE, mind you). It was the oddest thing EVER - I mean, I could feel how weak it was. It - it was a tinygasm. Hell, I've cum harder without touching myself in a wet dream! *sigh* So, I worry that's another side effect of the ring - the side effect that forced me to give up on the pill. And heaven knows, my libido is low enough as it is, I don't need any bloody HELP supressing it, thank you very much.


"Most hormonal birth control works by shutting down the ovaries, which are also the main producers of testosterone in a woman's body."


Oh bloody hell.


I'm trying to find a part time job where I can make a little extra money - sextexting. It's quite popular in the UK, rather like their phone sex. Phone sex, I couldn't do - I'm not THAT good of an actress. Typing though? Hah! I could blow someones head off. So. I need to talk to Hubby about it......but I don't think he would mind.


I'm so proud of him, by the way!! HE brought up the fact that we need to work out a new budget - the smart, brilliant man he is - finally learning some damn financial sense.

No comments: