Thursday, August 11, 2005

Listen with me.....

Don't ask me why I did this - but I just wanted to see (and share) what I listen to. I think I started listening to my iPod (on scramble) around 10:00 or so, and it's 4:43pm now.  Here is a list of the songs I heard (listening to Justin now):  


Just Another Story: Jamiroquoi (Return of the Space Cowboy)
My Heart Will Go On: Celine Dion (Titanic Soundtrack)
olatunji-gin-go-lo-ba: Various Artists  (Afrobeat Sessions)
femi kuti beng-beng: Ashley Beedles (Afrobeat Sessions)
Something About John Coltrane: Alice Coltrane (Journey in Sachi....)
Whispering Playa: TLC (FanMail)
Slow Down: Alicia Keys (Diary of Alicia Keys)
Dust: Van Dust (Van Dust)
Do Something: Macy Gray (On How Life Is)
Shumba: Bliss Gypsys (Live at the Guru Java)
Nothing you Can Do: David Foster (A Touch of David Foster)
Free: Destiny's Child (Destiny Fulfilled)
Love Song #3: Me'Shell Ndegeochello (Comfort Woman)
Morning: Janet Jackson (Janet)
Vibrate: Andre 3000 (The Love Below)
I Feel for You: Chaka Khan (Life is a Dance)
I Got that Fire: Juvenile (The Greatest Hits)
Why Do I Feel So Sad: Alicia Keys (Songs in A Minor)
Bonus Track: Jamiroquoi (Travelling without Moving)
Baby C'mon: Boyz II Men (Evolution)
Loyalty: Me'Shell Ndegeochello (Bitter)
We're a Winner: Curtis Mayfield (Mayfield Remixed)
Selfish: Toni Braxton (More than a Woman)
In the Morning: Aretha Franklin (A Rose is Still a Rose)
Son of a Gun: Janet Jackson (All For You)
Put that on Everything: Brady (Never Say Never)
Three Notes to Say I Love You: Vincente Amigo (City of Ideas)
The Hustle: Van McCoy (Pure Disco Vol. 2)
Virtue: Ani DiFranco (Up Up Up Up Up Up)
Talking in his sleep: Toni Braxton (Secrets)
Gimme! Gimme! Gimme!: Abba (Pure Disco Vol. 2)
I'll do it for you: King Brit Presents Sylk 130 (Re-Members Only)
I've been waiting: Terri & Monica (Poetic Justice Soundtrack)
Let's Take a Ride: Justin Timberlake (Senorita)


I paused a couple of times - meetings, talking to coworkers, lunch, etc... Not quite as eclectic as I expected - a lot of R&B....not many male artists though. Hmm....


Now - after seeing what I listen to (occasionally) gimme some recommendations!! I haven't purchased any new music in like two months - I need to make my playlists bigger.


G'night ya'll - stay safe now, ya hear??   

No comments: