Tuesday, August 2, 2005

Finally!!! FINALLLYYY!!!

Guess what ya'll??? *does a funky little dance*


C has a CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (note my joy, please?)


A car. C-A-R. He is going to pick it up TOMORROW (tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow). I'm so thrilled I could SPIT.  Bella - THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!! We went to City Autos, and found the perfect car for him. We finally agreed that as long as he got something that could be paid off quickly, he could get any damn kind of car he wanted - so, he ended up with a 99 Jetta - black - 108K - for 4800.00. He talked the guy into knocking off 1200 from the original price of 6K due to some of the repairs that need to be made to the car (and I think the prospect of getting MOST of the car's price in cash made the salesman willing to do damn near anything to insure the sale).  But - that means that there will be LESS than a grand left to pay off on it - even after you figure in sales tax & all that shit. I just hope (being the generally pessimistic angel that I am) that this car doesn't turn into a repair-o-rama.


*deep sigh* Ya'll, I'm soooo damn happy. Tonight - yes, yes - tonight - is *crosses fingers, prays to the giggling gods of automotive management* is the LAST TIME I will have to pick him up from work. In about a month, we will be a two income household again -more or less. Hell, we still need to figure out how much of his check can be reserved for the car. Shit, I don't know what I'll do with myself.


In other praticially heavenly financial news, I'm almost done (done, done, DONE!) with paying off my credit card consolidation loan. *deep breath* That'll be an extra 500 a month to put on other bills/save it about 3 months. *deep sigh*  Ooohhh... I can't wait to be mostly debt free. I need to see how much we still owe on that damn Citi Card - esp considering this fuckwittage that they are doing with minimum payments....I feel an reaming in the making. *sigh*


Oh. It's been a long *thinks* 11 months. Very,  very, very long.

No comments: